Saturday, December 21, 2013

I Seriously LOL *ALL* the Time

Maybe I am too much of a child, but that's got to be better than the alternative. Of course, kid-at-heart that I am, I will laugh like a child when I think something's funny. And by laugh like a child, I don't mean a sweet, soft, adorable giggle. When I laugh, I can sometimes embarrass myself. It's the one not-so-ladylike thing about me. (Said I.)

The good thing about laughter is, it makes you forget to be embarrassed. Or sad, or mad or caught up in the negative. When I'm having a good laugh, I don't think about being sick or broke or single or really pissed off that chocolate has calories. The other good thing about laughter is, there's plenty to go around.

Earlier tonight, I spent years on my personal crack habit called Pinterest. Now my stomach hurts too much from laughing for me to post much. So, here, have a few giggles.

Tis the season for wishes not reason

I want this on a t-shirt


So me! It's now on my blog sidebar-------->>>>




Then I laugh. Loudly.




It was 11 below last night. Check your car.


Ladies, you know this is funny.

Guys, you know this is funny.










Watch out now!



It's pure addiction, I tell you...

Go ahead and keep laughing, it keeps the blues a
way. 
And if anyone hates that you've found a  reason to smile, just remember this:





Peace (and joy)
--Free

No comments:

Post a Comment