Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kids Are Quick

From (again) Aunt Johnnie...

TEACHER:    Maria, go to the map and find   North America.
MARIA:         Here it  is.
TEACHER:   Correct.  Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS:        Maria. 


TEACHER:  Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN:      K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER:  No, that's wrong
.
GLENN:       Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.   



TEACHER:   Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD:     H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER:   What are you talking about?
DONALD:    Yesterday you said it's H to O.   




TEACHER:   Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN:          Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.  



TEACHER:     Millie, give me a sentence starting with '  I.  '
MILLIE:          I  is..
TEACHER:     No, Millie.
 Always say, 'I  am.'
MILLIE:         All right.  'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'      



TEACHER:    George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. ...     Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS:          Because George still had the axe in his hand.     




TEACHER:    Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD:     A teacher 



No comments:

Post a Comment