Saturday, September 11, 2010

Caught Without Makeup

First, let me say that I'm not sure how authentic the photos in this post are.
Second: I HOPE they are for real!
LOL

Here's why: we "regular" women (and young girls) have these "glam" gals splashed all over television and mags, making us feel like we should be doing more. More to stay thin and flawless.

Well, I just LOVE these "caught" pics. For years I have reminded myself that I am perfectly okay with the way I look. That I don't need to be "camera ready" to function in this world. Yeah. That's what I TOLD myself - meanwhile, I was trying to buy every skin and hair product that these celebs were pushing. Until...

One day - not sure when, but I should have marked it on a calendar - I saw a "caught" pic of Oprah. She was not "camera ready," I can promise you that. Matter of fact, I am surprised that she hasn't SUED the photographer. In the pic, "Queen Oprah" looked like... she looked like... lemme see how to put this: she looked like James Brown on a REALLY bad day. That hair was jacked all kinds of up, her eyes were all squinchy-looking, and her lips were so chapped I bet I could have scratched an itch with them.

That was my wake-up day. The day I realized that ALL women could be Vogue material  - IF we had private chefs, botox docs on call and a private fleet of make-up and hair artists on hand. Not to mention having and endless supply of tailor-made clothes...

If you haven't had your wake-up call, I present you with...


 According to Wikipedia, this woman is 42 years old. She's not awful, but she is "regular," like the rest of us.



Miss Anna here is 29 yrs old. Wow. I don't think she is that hot in the "after" pic, but that "before" shot? Whoo... Looks like she is headed to jail or rehab or something.



I don't know WHAT to say about Pam. She was SO freaking beautiful at one point.
When did she go from amazing to hard-looking to... THIS? (She is 43) Come to think of it, she looks rather young in the "before" pic...




I have to say, I don't think Britney looks too bad here. I never thought she was physically beautiful, but all I see wrong in her "before" pic is needing a shampoo.  And I kind of like her. She still just seems like a sweet kid out of her element. (age: 28)
This young lady is 22. I never really thought much of her, but in the "after" pic, the hair is way too dark. Young girls should see that she's really got nothing much on the average young woman.



If this pic of Cameron (age 38) is for real, well - she should just be ashamed. Looking like the Joker. That before & after is not just good makeup - that is a dang optical illusion...



Penelope Cruz is so freaking cute that even her "before" pic makes me jealous! LOL. She is 36 yrs.



It's so wrong & petty of me, but I don't like anything about this chick. Guess that's why I like having this "before" pic up here! LOL (Age: mine - 5yrs old; her's 35)


Let me pause here a moment & say something before I put up this last pic: I've heard the talk about folks selling their souls to Satan for fame. I might not believe that, but I am starting to believe that Satan has SURELY bought the soul of whoever did Goldie's makeup. How else to explain the difference???

I have always LOVED Miss Goldie, but good gracious - in the before pic she looks like a tobacco farmer who's halfway through gender reassignment! I want to go so far as to say that she looks like Ron Woods of the Rolling Stones, but the blonde hair distracts me. C'mon Goldie! 64 is NOT that old for the average women using Oil of Olay from Walmart. I know you have access to lotion and sunscreen!!!



Lemme quit meddling & being mean before my heart starts to look as bad as some of these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment