Saturday, May 19, 2018

Pinterest Makes Me LOL

When I am down (and that happens quite a bit), I sometimes like to go over and cruise through the giggles at Pinterest. There's always something there to make me smile or seriously laugh out loud. My problems don't disappear but, for five or ten minutes, I can think about something other than my health, loneliness, medical bills, and other bills. In other words, I get a little break from "adulting".

Just in case any of you are feeling less than joyous right now, I thought I'd share the latest giggle-pins.

I love these and when I share them, I tell folks to tag their best friend:





Then there are those days when I just cannot deal with life...






One of my nieces was having this kind of week at work. I'd love to have a job to complain about again.


Doing my IF diet works but it ain't always easy, but I bet I burned some calories laughing at these...







And then, there are all the other giggles that helped me get through a bad half an hour...





Hope you smiled for a few minutes.

Peace
--Free

No comments:

Post a Comment