Monday, March 16, 2020

Potty Humor

Warning: this might be slightly offensive, but it made me laugh way too hard.


In the midst of all this coronavirus madness - people trampling the stores like it's Black Friday and buying out tissue as if it's never going to be produced again - I have kept my cool. Even though I have a compromised immune system, I have just continued taking my normal precautions: staying away from anyone who might be sick with anything contagious; keeping myself away from anyone when I have something contagious; washing my hands properly; keeping my environment as clean as I can, etc.

Because other people are in panic mode, I do worry that tissue will be at a shortage. So, I am taking a clue from my French brothers and sisters. I went looking for a portable bidet. I found and read reviews and information for several. It was when I was reading the info for one in particular that I laughed so hard, I thought I would need that bidet immediately.


I started laughing so hard that I literally had to walk criss-cross legged to the bathroom before I had an accident.

People, don't let this COVID-whatever make you forget that we cannot live in fear. Take care of yourself, take all the normal precautions, be safe. Most of all, don't lose your sense of humor.

Peace
--Free


No comments:

Post a Comment