Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Not the Usual

When I see a funny video, I usually just giggle and move on. There have been a few standouts, tho. This is one of them. It's SO funny to me because it's becoming commonplace for reality show "stars" to try to leapfrog their momentary "fame" into long term celebrity. Well, if for no other reason than the should-be-ashamed factor, this chick here from Real Housewives of New Jersey has made a mark!


 


And while I'm at it - let's torture ourselves and remember this one from another "housewife."



And, what the heck! Let's gander at ANOTHER one of these desperate-for-attention gals!



Whew! What was it Bugs Bunny used to say: "That's a stinker!"

To be fair... THIS version of Staub's song is SO much better. I don't know why in the world, she let that other version loose...



OK, I might have to give Staub the Biggest Stinker Award for the first version, but that second one... Kind of nice. (I still don't get the whole celeb-reality stardom thing...)

No comments:

Post a Comment