Sunday, December 26, 2010

Top 10 Pet Peeves of Dogs

Very cute. From my Aunt Johnnie (minus the pics cos I was too late to paste!)

#1...Blaming your farts on me.....
not funny... not funny at all !!! 

#2...Yelling at me for barking.
I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG

#3...Taking me for a walk, then
not letting me check stuff out!
Exactly whose walk is this anyway?

#4...Any trick that involves balancing
food on my nose. Stop it!

#5...Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons.
Now you know why we chew your stuff
up when you're not home.

#6...The slight of hand, fake fetch throw.
You fooled a dog! Whooooooo Hoooooooo - what
a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

#7...Taking me to the vet for 'the big snip', then acting
surprised when I freak out every time we go back!

#8...Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests.
Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.

#9...Dog sweaters. Hello ???
Haven't you noticed the fur? 

#10...How you act disgusted when I lick myself.
Look, we both know the truth. You're just jealous.

And a final word:

How you act disgusted when I lick myself.
Look, we both know the truth. You're just jealous.



EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment