Saturday, May 7, 2011

Careful What You Wish For, Pops!



BLACK  & WHITE  TV

After  being married for 50 years, I took a careful  look at my wife one
day and said
:
"Fifty"  years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car,  slept on a sofa
bed
, and watched a 10-inch  black and white TV, but I got to sleep every
night with a
hot 18-year-old girl.”
Now... I have a $500,000.00 home, a $35,000.00 car,  a nice big bed
and a large screen TV
  BUT - I'm  sleeping with a 68-year-old woman. It seems to  me that you're NOT holding up your side of  things."

My wife is a very reasonable  woman.
 
She told me to go out and find a hot 18-year-old girl and she would make sure that  I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed, and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.
 

Aren't older women GREAT? They really  know how to solve an old guy's problems.

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To "Anonymous" who made the comment: "I've been browsing online more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It's
    beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers
    made excellent content material as you probably did, the net can be a lot more useful than ever before."

    I do so appreciate the very kind comment & believe it was made in sincerity. I did remove the link to your post because it is so clearly commercial. But, again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete