Friday, May 6, 2011

Childbirth at 65!


 
    

 
 
With all the NEW technology regarding fertility recently,
 
One of my 65-year-old friends
 
was able to GIVE BIRTH.  
 
When she was discharged from the hospital
   
and went home,

I went to visit.
 
'May I see the new baby?' I eagerly asked.
 
'NOT yet.' She said 'I'll make coffee and we can visit
 
for a while first.'
 
Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, 'May I see the
  

new baby NOW?'
     
 
'NO.  Not yet,' she hedged.
     
After another few minutes had elapsed,
 
 
I asked again: 'May I see the baby now?'
 
 
'NO, not yet,' the new mother replied.
       Growing very impatient,
     
I asked, 'Well, WHEN can I see the baby??'
 
      
'WHEN HE CRIES!' she snapped.
         
'WHEN HE CRIES?' I asked in surprise.
        
 
'WHY do I have to wait until he CRIES?'
              
 
'BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM, OKAY?!!'
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment