Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hilarious "So Long" Card.

I recently left a job to take another job. One of my co-workers at the "old" job gave me the funniest & sweetest cards I have probably ever gotten:

"I guess this is where I say goodbye.
(At this point, I am really touched)

And I suppose this is where
my eyes get all watery...
(My own eyes started to water up!)

And this is where my throat
starts getting really dry...
("Wow," I'm thinking. "This is so sweet!")

And this is where I start
sniffling...
(I did sniffle a little here)

And this is where a snot bubble
begins to form under my nose...
(At this point, I fall out laughing so loud I had to apologize!)

I'm really gonna miss you!"

Isn't that the greatest? Such a perfect way to say goodbye to someone. You have to know that the person who gave me this card is hilarious & we mostly spent time laughing about anything and everything. Humor helps make any day - especially a WORK day - better.

And, by the way, the gift this amazingly wonderful person gave me was a bottle of wine.

(Thank you, C. You are one of the coolest, nicest people I have ever met & I am going to miss you SO much.)

Peace
--Free

No comments:

Post a Comment