Sunday, April 14, 2013

Gentle Thoughts

From my Aunt Johnnie:


Birds of a feather flock together
and then crap on your car.


A penny saved is a
Government oversight.


The older you get, the tougher
It is to lose weight, because by
then your body and your fat have
gotten to be really good friends.

The easiest way to find
something lost around the
house is to buy a replacement.


He who hesitates is probably right.


Did you ever notice: The Roman
numerals for forty (40) are 'XL'.



The sole purpose of a child's
middle name is so he can
tell when he's really in trouble.


Did you ever notice: When you
put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS'
together it spells 'Theirs.'


Aging: Eventually you will
reach a point when you stop
lying about your age and
start bragging about it.


Some people try to turn back
their odometers. Not me, I want
people to know 'why' I look this
way.  I've traveled a long way and
some of the roads weren't paved.


When you are dissatisfied and
would like to go back to your
youth, think of Algebra.


You know you are getting
old when everything either
dries up or leaks.


One of the many things no
one tells you about aging
is that it is such a nice change
from being young.  Ah, being
young is beautiful, but being
old is comfortable.


Lord, Keep your arm around
my shoulder and your hand
over my mouth . . . AMEN!


Peace
--Free

No comments:

Post a Comment