Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lazy Links

I'm too lazy to post, so I'm just going to link y'all to stuff I found funny lately...

  • The Dominican Van Wilder Chronicles had me ROTF with his cards - HERE & HERE (I swear I wanna buy these! My fave? "Always a bride...")
  • The folks over at Weird Asia News had me giggling over some no-smoking ads. (Seriously, if you want to quit smoking, move to Anchorage where a pack of Newports can run you $81/carton now & probably around $100/carton come first of April. You'd be an April Fool indeed to buy then...)
  • A funny bumper sticker from... Funny Bumper Stickers (the have more; just browse on through.) And, because of these guys, I found the next site which I'm fast coming to love...
  • ...Typos that are so funny to me.
Have fun. Maybe I will have more posting energy after I run all my errands...

No comments:

Post a Comment