Saturday, March 28, 2009

NOTE TO VISITORS

You might miss this if I don't point it out, so...

I have added the +SHARE widget to the bottoms of blog posts. This way, if you like, you can more easily share the postings.

I used the excellent service of ADD THIS to get the widget. I used the basic and simple "Get the Button" selection, but if you are more savvy than I, you can customize to your heart's content (and maybe tell me how you did it!)

Anyway, this came about because I tend to use a lot of different services - Twitter, Digg, Facebook, etc - and I like it when I visit a site and can share the posts I enjoy. I thought I'd do the same for my visitors (assuming you all do enjoy at least some of the posts).

Check it out. AND if any of you are interested in joining up with me on Facebook, Twitter, BlogCatalog - or other sites, shoot me an email and let me know how to find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment