Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This Cat Is Smart!

My friends are on the loose again. When I saw this in my in-box, I laughed. For a minute. Then I read the little bit at the end which made me feel really old...**sigh**

I will dedicate this to my friend, Drew, who just celebrated a birthday. (Know what, Drew? Age doesn't matter so much when you feel better than any 20 year old!)




Just in case you weren't feeling old enough already...
  • The people who are starting college this fall were born in 1991
  • They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up
  • Their lifetime has always included AIDS
  • The CD was introduced 2 years before they were born
  • They have always had an answering machine
  • They have always had cable
  • Jay Leno has always been on the Tonight Show
  • Popcorn has always been microwaved
  • They never took a swim and thought about Jaws
  • They don't know who Mork was or where he was from
  • They never heard "Where's the beef?", "I'd walk a mile for a Camel", or "De plane, Boss, de plane!"
  • McDonald's never came in Styrofoam containers
  • They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter
Pass this on to the other old fogies you know!

(Notice the larger type?)

No comments:

Post a Comment