Saturday, May 23, 2009

Twitter

In case you haven't checked it out yet, Twitter is a great place for you. If you like humor, there are folks over there who will have you rolling on the floor. If you like cooking, poetry, music - whatever - there are like-minded people using Twitter.

I just wanted to point that out because I hear so many people saying that they "just haven't joined" yet.

Let me tell you something: Don't be worried about learning how to Twitter. The people you meet are so cool, they will tell you every and anything you want to know without making you feel bad. The best thing is, the variety of people you can meet. I have shared info and smiles with people of every race, belief, and any other kind of persuasion you can think of. I think that's what I love about Twitter: I am connecting with people I might not otherwise have the opportunity to even be exposed to. You can exchange thoughts and ideas and laughs with hustlers, mommies, daddies, scientists, writers, comedians, rich folk, poor folk, famous and not-famous folk. Whatever and whoever. I bet you can find somebody favorite to talk to.

So... You need to get over there and jump into the conversation - whichever conversation you like!

Peace
--Free

(I'm there & if you want to hit me up: http://twitter.com/FreeBeing)

No comments:

Post a Comment