Thursday, February 19, 2009

Funny Or Mean?

I usually do not make fun of the way people look, but I was over at Oddee and saw their 20 Ugliest Celebrities... Okay. Not all those folk look so bad to me, but this one just about scared the crap outta me:



Oh. My. Word.

As I understand it, this guy, Shane MacGowan is not only physically unattactrive, but has a personality to match. I'm just saying what I HEARD, y'all. I HEAR that he was thrown out of a band for "unprofessional behavior." Whatever. I just found him to be one of the oddest looking people I have ever seen.

The strangest person on the Oddee list was that lady Jocelyn Wildenstein. I mean, she didn't start out looking the way she does - she pulled a Michael Jackson and willingly had surgeries to get that look. Damn. (And don't even get me started on MJ. I used to be so in love him back in the "Ben" and "Dancing Machine" days...)

But, yeah, I do feel a little mean for cracking on that Shane guy. After all, he was born with his looks - and he must have some inner beauty for pursuing a musical talent. But Michael and Jocelyn... For shame.

The other folks on the list aren't really all that bad (or at least not by any fault of their own). They just have the usual problems we all worry about when getting a picture taken: bad angles, bad hair, bad makeup, poor lighting - or in Amy Winehouse's case, poor choices. I can get mad at her. All that damn talent and no common sense...

Okay, now that I got that out of my system, I promise to try being much nicer. I will try to not make fun of people for their looks. Not because I'm such a nice lady, but because they do it so much better over at C & D. You will make yourself sick laughing at their take on the folks here and here. You might not be proud of yourself, but you will laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment