Wednesday, February 18, 2009

That's just ... wrong

Everybody was all over Mac Daddy ( Daddy Mac - or whoever he was... You know - that guy from Kriss Kross) and poor old Bobby Brown yesterday. The giggles were about the Mac's hair & Bobby's back... um, um um... That and a bunch of other hilarious-ness from over at Word Izz. Then I had to fall out laughing about a pic of Jay Z from back when his teeth were just... I dunno. Something was going on with dental problems in that boy's case. Good thing he's got all that money and a cute wife to keep him looking somewhat better. (I won't even talk about the post they had from back in December - something about Ice Cube's kid and her teeth.)

And I have to post this one for my husband. He thinks this is one of the funniest things he's ever seen. I guess because he is a church musician... It is funny & have posted it on other blogs, but somehow I just know that I'm going to have to answer to the Lord for laughing. If you can watch it without laughing, please let me know how you managed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment