Monday, February 23, 2009

Merry-Go Web

Been around the web & in my mail this morning:

Loved these (real) classified ads from over at Oddee. (What I wonder is why, why, why will people put so much of their personal biz out there to be talked about???)

I've been getting a bunch of those "And then the fight started" emails & wondered where they came from. Maybe here...

Then my Aunt Lil sent me this funny:

**A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife, for Valentine's Day.

He is show several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 - the more sheer, the higher the price.

Naturally, he opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500 and takes it home.

He presents it to his wife & asks her to go upstairs, put it on & model it for him.

Upstairs the wife things (she's no dummy), "I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow and keep the $500 refund for myself."

She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.

The husband says, "Good grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!"

He never heard the shot.

Funeral on Thursday at noon.

Closed coffin.

(heh heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment