Friday, February 20, 2009

You, The Wife & The Mistress (& other crazy news)

Item 1: Bad enough this guy gets busted cheating on his wife, but it gets worse when the wife and the mistress team up on his behind. It would be funny if it wasn't so... Never mind. It's funny. You know it, I know it, and one day the guy will look back & admit it too!

Item 2: My aunt from down in Texas was cracking on Alaska a little the other day (you know, we got the crazy granny guv & the rampaging moose and all...), so I am gonna have to pass this bit of news on to her (as if she hasn't seen it!). Message: At least our Girl Scouts are safe from Palin and the moose. (On a side note, these kids were bringing in some serious dough. Maybe I should be out selling Girl Scout cookies. Can you do that without troop membership?)

Item 3: I have been known to laugh at people wearing all that plastic and horse to make their hair look somehow better, but it looks like this lady should be happy to wear a weave for the rest of her life! This would be funnier if it wasn't kinda scary. I mean the man DID shoot at her. That sista might not ever go without having a pack of Yaki on hand! I bet she should have herself sitting up in church on Sunday, praising the Lord for the weave business...

Last Item: Okay now. This one isn't funny - not one damn bit funny, but I had to pass it along since it is definitely "quirky" in its way. The stimulus bill is going to help THIS GUY out when he hardly needs help, but my broke a** can't even afford to file bankruptcy??? (I know this is an unintended effect of the bill, but, dang... Can't us broke folk catch a break somewhere?)

I have to get outta here now. I need to find out how to sign up for some Girl Scout cookies or to get on the list of women Paul Allen finds irresistible. Maybe I can be his maid or official briefcase carrier or something. Somebody with that much money has got to have a need for another flunky!

No comments:

Post a Comment