Thursday, April 16, 2009

Confucius Say

I KNOW I've seen this before, but when I got the email, I still laughed like a hyena. I have such a childish sense of humor... (Thanks Johnnie!)

Confucius Say...

  • Man who run in front of car get tired
  • Man who run behind car get exhausted
  • Man with one chopstick go hungry
  • Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails
  • Man who eat many prunes get good run for money
  • Baseball is wrong: Man with 4 balls cannot walk
  • War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left
  • Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in Cathouse
  • Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night
  • It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it
  • Man who drive like Hell, bound to get there
  • Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement
  • Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs
  • Crowded elevator smell different to midget

2 comments:

  1. I thought so too (and this from a woman who just got on her 6 yr old niece for laughing at the word "booger"... Yes, I know I am a bad example sometimes LOL)

    ReplyDelete