Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Great Line for the Ladies

One of my nieces has this saying that just cracks me up:

"Big girls, big jobs, big salaries, big girls don't care about calories"...

Well, she's a big girl who is losing a lot of weight, so I told her to change her mantra to:

"Hot girls, hot jobs, hot salaries, hot girls don't give a sh** about calories"...

Too many people don't see past another person's outer self & some people even have the nerve to forget to take a good look at their own selves... That's where the saying came from with my niece.

I think that even if you do care about your weight (and, let's face it, we all should want to be as healthy as we can be), you still need to feel good about who you are right now & what you have accomplished. My niece has ALWAYS been a "hot" chick - because she's always been on her A-game with her job and her life. Losing weight is just a plus.

So, to all the hot girls out there ("hot" meaning confident, compassionate and got-it-all-together), whether you need to lose weight or gain weight or get rid of some emotional baggage, don't forget just how wonderful you can be!

Peace
--Free

No comments:

Post a Comment