Friday, April 10, 2009

Why Boys Need Parents

Another one from my niece. By the way, I'm on a kids kick because of the world hunger campaign I'm involved with via BloggersUnite. When you finish being amazed at how much light & love children bring into our world, go by and check out ways you can help make sure children get fed. This is serious stuff. Bless you!




This little booger, right here... You know he got in trouble (when his Momma quit laughing!)


This reminds me of my nephew, Anthony. Always in trouble about something...


That looks like Grandpa who got splashed, so the little fella probably got off easy!


Oh, Lord! Every mother's nightmare, this one


***shaking my head*** He probably grew up to be a scientist!


This guy grew up & we've all had him as a co-worker. Think about it



Aw-www... Just...awwww. Cute!

Tony Hawk in the making, huh? Wow.


Well, they ARE creative!


Lil' man is gonna GET him some food, no matter what!


**On a serious note, again, folks. We are all smiling over these pics of youthful play and daring. And, if you are like me, you just love the little fella in the icebox there. But I'm gonna remind you again: Don't forget our children who are going to bed hungry each night. Do something, do anything, just help the babies.**

No comments:

Post a Comment