Wednesday, April 22, 2009

That Time of Year (Reminder)

(From my Auntie Laine, this is a reminder that SOME of us do need... Ladies, you know who you are!)

Alright ladies, it's that time of year once again!!! I think we need to be reminded of a few things. So ladies, PLEASE, raise your big toes and repeat after me below...

The Open Toed Shoe Pledge...
As a member of the Cute Girl Sisterhood, I pledge to follow the Rules when wearing sandals and other open-toe shoes:

I promise to always wear sandals that fit. My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps.

I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish fresh, intact and chip-free.
I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe.

I will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow.




No comments:

Post a Comment